Terms & Conditions
1. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD agree to provide the cleaning services for the home as set out in the attached notes hereto and will exercise reasonable skill and care in performing the service. Further, CLEAN will undertake the cleaning services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner.
2. The Client has hereby given permission to CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD to enter the home in order to undertake the cleaning services as set out in the attached notes or as may be agreed between the parties.
3. In order to undertake the cleaning services the Client will provide CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD with keys to access the home. Such keys shall remain the property of the Client and are to be returned to the Client upon request. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD agrees not to loan, duplicate, or use the keys in any unauthorised manner nor for any reason other than to access the property at agreed times for the purposes of cleaning. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD will ensure the safe keeping of keys at all times. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD accepts responsibility for the costs of replacement keys, locks and any associated damage or losses should the keys be lost, stolen or misused whilst in their possession.
4. The Client must provide a reliable hoover, fit for purpose to CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD and leave at the entrance to the home.
5. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD will provide all the other necessary machinery, tools and materials for the proper completion of the cleaning service. Such materials shall be of a high standard and suitable for use in the home, unless agreed otherwise.
6. In the event that the Client wishes a particular product or tool to be used to undertake any cleaning, CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD agree to exercise reasonable skill and care in using the same to the instructions of the Client and where such reasonable skill and care is used CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD accepts no liability for damages caused by or to products or machinery.
7. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD will repair or replace any items damaged during the process of cleaning up to a max cost of £1000. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD takes no liability for faulty fixtures and fittings of items in the client’s house or damaged caused by them. It remains the client’s duty to maintain the environment and inform CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD of any changes. If an item is damaged, we will contact you to inform you within 24 hrs.
8. All cleaning will be performed by 1 or 2 members of CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD staff or in a rare event they may clean alone. While working in pairs the duration of the clean will be reduced to half the quoted time although the total duration will remain constant.
9. The Client agrees to pay CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD quoted cleaning rate, detailed at the start of this contract, in respect of the aforesaid cleaning services. The Client will pay CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD within 7 day of the clean or before and CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD will provide receipts for payments made by the Client. Please leave cash on kitchen table on day of clean in sealed envelope addressed to CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD. This will be collected, and receipt left - please note we may not carry cash on us so will not always be able to provide change.
Payment can also be made by cheque or bank transfer and invoices are available in paper or email format.
10. In the event that payment for cleaning services is not received within 7 days of said clean, then any cleaning agreement will be suspended until the outstanding amount is cleared.
11. Where the Client seeks to temporarily suspend the services e.g. by reason of holiday she shall provide CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD with 4 weeks notice. Any other cancellation of an agreed clean requires a minimum of 1 week notice or is subject the full cleaning cost.
12. In the event of any changes to CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD’s prevailing rates or service, CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD will provide 4 weeks' notice.
13. In the event that additional cleaning services are required by the Client these shall be the subject of specific agreement between the parties.
14. The contract is for an unlimited term. Either party can terminate the contract by giving the other party 2 week’s written notice.
15. In the event of the client having a complaint or an item cannot be found, the client agrees to raise such a complaint orally or in writing within 48 hours of the complaint arising or as soon thereafter as is reasonably practicable.
16. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD agrees that it nor its employees shall not now, during the currency of this contract, nor at any time thereafter, use, publish or otherwise disclose any information which, by reason of its character or the circumstance or manner of its disclosure, is evidently confidential to the client, relating to the affairs, finances or business of the client, her family or her household, otherwise that in the proper course of cleaning duties or as required by the law. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD agrees not to communicate with the Press, broadcasting or other media regarding the client, the clients family or household, except with the Client's express prior written consent.
17. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD staff will exercise reasonable skill and attention in caring for any pets while in a property but we cannot be liable for any damage caused to or by animals during, after or as a result of our cleaning.
18. CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD will not accept deliveries while in a property unless by prior agreement. When accepting deliveries CLEAN BANFFSHIRE LTD accepts no liability for checking the conditions or contents of the delivery.
19. Any variation to the terms set out herein is subject to the parties agreeing to the same
For the full version of our terms and conditions, Commercial terms and conditions, deep clean terms and conditions then please get in touch via email and we will provide the full copies.